Creating TLOS wallet

Hi I am having an issue buying TLOS using my scatter and anchor wallets on newdex. Does anybody have some pointers. I am not sure why it is not working.

And no I have not created a TLOS wallet yet although in my scatter wallet it appears to be added already?

I need help asap. Thanks !

I can’t help too much with Scatter - but here’s what you’d need to do in Anchor:

• Under Manage Blockchains (in the blockchain dropdown, top left), enable both EOS and Telos.
  • Switch to EOS, and under Manage Wallets (in the account dropdown, top left) click “Import Wallet” and import the Private Keys to select the appropriate accounts.
  • Do the above with Telos as well.

You’ll then be able to login to Newdex with both your EOS and Telos accounts. I have never done trading between EOS/TLOS on Newdex so I can’t help you with that - but I’m pretty sure it’s possible.

If you have any other specific questions, feel free to ask them!

Thanks aaron that helps a ton although I do not have a TLOS account to import. I just have an EOS account. Any ideas on the best app/method for creating a TLOS account?

If you’ve had an EOS account for a long while, you might have a Telos account already. Try looking up your account name on telos.bloks.io and see if it’s there.

If you don’t have an account, you can create one using our iOS app (search for Anchor Wallet in the app store) or on the web through wallet.telos.net.

1 Like

Thanks Aaron I figured it out I appreciate the help ! Also any chance on getting an anchor wallet for android?

It’s in the works, hopefully we’ll have something to show for it soon :+1: